John P. Pugsley Gardening Services

   We are licensed by the Environment Agency to carry and dispose of all non-hazardous waste. This means we are allowed and are registered to carry waste from your property to a Waste Transfer Station. Any company that carries any type of waste should have a licence which you should be able to see if you request it.


   Should you have any further queries on waste disposal or waste carriers licences you can either contact us or contact the Environment Agency at:


all rights reserved